ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY el byrdo
Boss ds1 distortion Taiwan version.
Does a surprisingly convincing approximation of Bob moulds husker du tone. Not really my jam but might be up someone's alley. 55 shipped. Near new condition.

Etone gold 50w 8 ohm speakers out of a holden 100 cab. Good speakers but I'm an alnico obsessive lol. Have been reconed recently by accent. Some idiots on my auction don't like accent but they did a good job on these. Classic Aussie rock speakers. I imagine they'd go good with a Marshall or similar. 100 plus postage. Box I have for shipping is pretty big so I'll commit to 30 dollars for shipping nationwide. I can get some pictures next week if there's interest.
Last edited by el byrdo on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
I came here to see what a “stone” speaker is. It’s an autocorrect, that’s what it is.