ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StrummersOfThunder
12 " speakers all in Excellent shape. All 8ohm
1. Orange cone vintage jbl d120f with allumin dust cap. Thing if great epicness. Put it in your amp. $250
2. Eminence lil Texas neo 150w . Light. Powerful . Not yours yet but it should be. $150
3. Weber neomag 75w . Rare . Awesome . Light $175

Custom shop jazzmaster pickups $180

Catlinbread valcoda pedal trem/drive $180

1966 fender showman blonde combo 2*10 (warehouse guitar speaker 10" drivers )
Head bought from the USA sans cab. I have an untolexed head shell I can provide.
All the blackface you could ever want and more....
-cab by live sound.
- serviced by clarry.
- trem has been changed to bias type. Underwhelming so I rarely use it. Easy to change back to opto trem. I use a trem pedal. $2500

I can ship things but might take a bit of time. Otherwise I am in Auckland periodically.
BY Slowy
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
el byrdo wrote:I want that jbl so bad

Just walk within 50m of it with a ferrous object and you'll have it very quickly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BY el byrdo
bender wrote:
el byrdo wrote:I want that jbl so bad

You should buy it!

If it hasn't sold in the next couple of weeks/by the time I sell some things I will! any opinions on how it'd blend with a celestion gold? that's what I'm thinking of doing! ultra clean fender treble with warm vox mids! sounds like a fun time 8)