ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
!. 1966 fender showman blonde combo 2*10 (warehouse guitar speaker 10" drivers )
Head bought from the USA sans cab. I have an untolexed head shell I can provide.
All the blackface you could ever want and more....
-cab by live sound.
- serviced by clarry.
- trem has been changed to bias type. was asking $2300 but will take $2k

See this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34895&start=15

2. 12 " speakers all in Excellent shape. All 8ohm
1. Orange cone vintage jbl d120f with allumin dust cap. -AVAILABLE $275
2. Eminence lil Texas neo 150w . Light. Powerful . Not yours yet but it should be. $150
3. Weber neomag 75w . Rare . Awesome . Light $175
4. Jensen c12n 50w 8 ohm $150
Custom shop jazzmaster pickups $180

3. C[b]atlinbread valcoda pedal trem/drive $180
[/b}

4. I currently have a few too many guitars. Potential to let go my grethch tennesee rose or possibly my 68 mustang. If trades then im interested in low watt amps.

I am in Auckland periodically or can ship things
Last edited by StrummersOfThunder on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BY Slowy
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
el byrdo wrote:I want that jbl so bad

Just walk within 50m of it with a ferrous object and you'll have it very quickly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BY el byrdo
bender wrote:
el byrdo wrote:I want that jbl so bad

You should buy it!

If it hasn't sold in the next couple of weeks/by the time I sell some things I will! any opinions on how it'd blend with a celestion gold? that's what I'm thinking of doing! ultra clean fender treble with warm vox mids! sounds like a fun time 8)