ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY NippleWrestler
Acoustic. 1993. Handmade in Japan. $800.

In Auckland.

Has a little scuff in the lower bout that happened "sometime during the 90s". There are some finish scuffs here and there but the neck, frets, truss rod, and everything else is sweet.

Spruce/rosewood. Ebony board & bridge, mahogany neck.

Only selling because my Martin needs a neck reset :(
BY Molly
Nice pics. Got a Mr 'badger quality about them.

I'm sure if I could take pics as nice as that I'd be able to shift more stuff on TradeMe.
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:Nice pics. Got a Mr 'badger quality about them.

I'm sure if I could take pics as nice as that I'd be able to shift more stuff on TradeMe.

The problem most of us suffer from is attempting to make photographs on a telephone.
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:

The problem most of us suffer from is attempting to make photographs on a telephone.

This was a lucky click with my phone.

BY Slowy
Molly wrote:
Slowy wrote:

This was a lucky click with my phone.

Others may have different ideas but it seems to me that while phones do very good snapshots, they struggle with close up and macro images.

That looks like Mt Hutt?
BY Slowy
kwhelan wrote:long way to collect the papers in the morning

It's all downhill from there.