ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Sovereign $100 shipped.
Excellent condition, sounds great but excess to my needs.

(SOLD) Tone Zone T $55 shipped.
High gain ceramic humbucker for a Tele Bridge. Measures about 12.3k on my meter. Conductor wires are only about 60mm long otherwise In good nick.

TC Electronic Nova System Multi Effects Unit
Excellent condition.
Pristine effects and built in Overdrive and Distortion.
This can be run in the loop or in front and sounds great both ways. No 4cm unfortunately but no biggie in my view.
Check out the demos and reviews online.
$300 shipped nationwide (+$10 south island)
Last edited by griff7628 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Green Bastard wrote:all good. flick me a PM if it falls through at all. dude said he's keen

I've got a bare knuckle Mississippi Queen (p90 in humbucker shape) with worn nickel covers. Would be great in the neckl position of a tele. flick me a pm if you're interested :-)
AiRdAd wrote:
Green Bastard wrote:all good. flick me a PM if it falls through at all. dude said he's keen

I've got a bare knuckle Mississippi Queen (p90 in humbucker shape) with worn nickel covers. Would be great in the neckl position of a tele. flick me a pm if you're interested :-)

Cheers man, but think he's just looking for a single sized HB for the bridge at the moment and looking to spend a bit less than BKP money.