ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
werdna wrote:Sorry, my bad. It's yours Sizzling.

Actually, you should grab it, I'm still Sootying around about what to do so it isn't really fair for me to call dibs.
werdna wrote:Sizzling you are one of my favourite correspondents on the forum, and a gentleman to boot. I'll take it thank you.

all good, I'd be keen to know what you think of it and would like first dibs if it doesn't work out for you :wink:
BY werdna
sizzlingbadger wrote:
werdna wrote:Sizzling you are one of my favourite correspondents on the forum, and a gentleman to boot. I'll take it thank you.

all good, I'd be keen to know what you think of it and would like first dibs if it doesn't work out for you :wink:

I'll let you know how it goes, and you'll have first dibs.