ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY KNNZ
Bought this from the Olegmcnoleg Emporium
Was meant to be my project guitar to relic and bigsby it, I relic'd a little at the arm rest area as seen in the pics, but that's about it, didn't get time to continue but now I have just spent way too much money than I should on another guitar so very sadly I have to sell this to pay off the credit card :yawn:
It sounds awesome! I dare say sounds better than my Suhr Tele, mahogany body so it's heavier than your usual Tele
It has https://www.harmonicdesign.net/ P90 and Seymour Duncan Antiquity in the bridge
Mr Oleg himself bought it in the USA and brought it back to NZ, so if any questions the master himself will have better answers than me
$650 Firm. pickup in Aucks, sorry don't have time for shipping unless you can arrange a courier to pickup from my place :thumbup:

Last edited by KNNZ on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Slowy
Sheeyoot thats a good price! Tempted much but I've claimed the Bender/Molly AiRdAd palowina Tele and I ain't letting Danny off the hook. :rofl:
BY KNNZ
sizzlingbadger wrote:What is that black stripe on the headstock ?, just paint or an inlay ?

That's just a black sticker I stuck on there to customize it (easily removed) :lol: and also some sharpie markings which can also be easily removed
Keen. Thinking on how to get my hands on some funds. Spent most of my cash a few days ago on an amp - unfortunate timing!
If I can't raise the cash in the next few days I guess its only fair for me to let it pass, I'm hoping my Strat sells quickly.

KNNZ can sell it to whoever he wants of course :winky:
BY Slowy
werdna wrote:Sorry, my bad. It's yours Sizzling.

Sympathy. I know that feeling well.