ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Zaulkin
Hey all,

Soon I'm going to be selling my white Port City OS 2x12 (8 Ohms) with V30 speakers.

It is in very good condition, although it has one nick in the tolex on the front which is about one quarter the size of a 10c piece.

This cab sounds absolutely huge due to the ported design, and yet is still light enough to carry quite easily. It sounds bigger and better than the Mesa Boogie 4x12 I had, but is far less hassle to cart around (being 2x12 sized but a little taller). This brand of cab seems to be popping up in pro guitar rigs all over the place.

$1200. I'm in Auckland, but I can pack and send anywhere at your cost and risk.

Beaut picture I found on the interwebs is below, the others are mine.

Last edited by Zaulkin on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.