ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Darth Sabbathi
Hey all

Few new year clear outs.

1. Tym Violet Ram's Head Big Muff. SOLD

2. Colorsound Wah. SOLD

3. Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers (SH1). SOLD
Last edited by Darth Sabbathi on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY slash-ed
Not sale related but, tell me about Tym pedals! I walked into Tym's Guitars in Brisbane last year and didn't realise that it was "a thing". Cool shop!
BY Darth Sabbathi
slash-ed wrote:Not sale related but, tell me about Tym pedals! I walked into Tym's Guitars in Brisbane last year and didn't realise that it was "a thing". Cool shop!

Yeah, his shop looks super cool - I'd love to go there.

He's been making pedals for a while. Mostly big muffs - he's built a good reputation and has made pedals for J Mascis, Teenage Fanclub and Bob Mould. He's also a bit weirdly obsessed with the old DOD 250 overdrive and the MXR Distortion+ - he's made a few versions of them. He also makes amps (mostly Orange OR clones), guitars (often Johnny Ramone Mosrite style ones) and pickups. Talented fellow.

https://tymguitars.com.au/collections/e ... ym-guitars
BY TmcB
Incidentally I have the magnets required to take the '59 set to the next level - a project that never eventuated.
BY AiRdAd
Can you please update this thread to include selling 6 tone bender style pedals, all under $100 :-)
BY willow13
TmcB wrote:Incidentally I have the magnets required to take the '59 set to the next level - a project that never eventuated.

what magnets if you don't mind me asking :?: