ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Dharmajester
Just acquired this Shoe Pedals Robert.

Does the looong sustain thing to a treat which is what I was after however has a muff like feel to it and not being terribly smitten by muff's I'm offering it up for someone else's enjoyment. Reminiscent of the Iron Bell pedal but without the insane background noise.
$175 sent.
BY Slowy
Dharmajester wrote:Just acquired this Shoe Pedals Robert.

Does the looong sustain thing to a treat which is what I was after however has a muff like feel to it and not being terribly smitten by muff's I'm offering it up for someone else's enjoyment. Reminiscent of the Iron Bell pedal but without the insane background noise.
$175 sent.

Bloody hell. Where were you three weeks ago before I bought an Iron Bell? :roll:
BY Delayman
Slowy wrote:

$175 sent.

Bloody hell. Where were you three weeks ago before I bought an Iron Bell? :roll:

I had the iron bell, and I don’t remember background noise being a major. Is it a common issue?
BY Dharmajester
Slowy wrote:

$175 sent.

Only bought a week ago and thanks to festive postal non activity only arrived today. :eh:
BY Dharmajester
Delayman wrote:
I had the iron bell, and I don’t remember background noise being a major. Is it a common issue?

Couldn't say. The one I had seemed very noisey, but I lean towards whisper quiet so ???