ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY matman
So this one really hurts! Love this cab, love how it looks, really love how it sounds. Unfortunately my wife doesn’t really love how much space it takes up in our (smaller than our previous) house :(

Scarecrow and Kloppsta can both vouch for the quality of this cab. Boutique Australian made. I think they retailed for around $1,800. Loaded with V30s but they had some chemical aging process that mellows them out really nicely.

I’m looking to downsize to a 1x12 or 2x12. Mesa boogie 2x12 would be ideal. Interested in straight swap or part trade plus cash depending on what’s on offer. Pm me if you have anything you think might be a goer.

Only photo I have to hand is this one from tronfest but can try to sort
out more if needed.

BY matman
NippleWrestler wrote:Good for the chugga chugga?

I think so but Scarecrow would be better qualified to answer since I’ve only had it at really high volume a few times. I mostly play 80s Rock/Metal and it’s great for that.

NippleWrestler wrote:And actually, is it a straight front?

Yes, straight front.
BY The Scarecrow
NippleWrestler wrote:Ah. I can't do straight 4x12s.

Shame. I've got a mesa 2x12 here as well.

Good luck!

Actually, this one had really good upwards projection i found for a straight front cab - i think it's a bit taller than a standard Marshall, so that aides.

I rate this cab, i only sold it because i had a matching Splawn cab for my amp, otherwise i'd still have it.

Definitely tight for the br00tal gainz.
BY matman
No interest? I would also consider Orange, Vox, or Marshall 1 or 2x12 or other options
BY willow13
NippleWrestler wrote:Tough time for big cabs

yeah it is. I was thinking about selling mine and getting 2 2x12 so when I run stereo I can get a wider sound by having them further apart, but economically it just isn't viable ... so now I am thinking about taking the saw to my quad and making 2 2x12 instead (it's just a cheapie cab so no resale anyway)
BY Bg
willow13 wrote:
NippleWrestler wrote:Tough time for big cabs

yeah it is. I was thinking about selling mine and getting 2 2x12 so when I run stereo I can get a wider sound by having them further apart, but economically it just isn't viable ... so now I am thinking about taking the saw to my quad and making 2 2x12 instead (it's just a cheapie cab so no resale anyway)

I know someone who could build you a couple of 2x12's ;)