ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:Does that price include the extra footswitch and cable ?

Dam had my eye on the EHX 360, now I'm not sure :rofl:

If 'badger doesn't go for that, Steve, I'll have it. Taking his above post as dibs though.
Last edited by Molly on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been hunting for a looper for the last few weeks, trying to make up mind what to get but this could do it for me at that price.

I need some luck, its been a shit few days...

A van backed into the Audi, I lost a filling (sitting here now with a numb lip trying to drink tea) and the Vox Guitar was damaged by the courier.

Troy has a Jamman Solo if you're interested, he usually does a fair price.
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sizzlingbadger wrote:I have been hunting for a looper for the last few weeks, trying to make up mind what to get but this could do it for me at that price. I have PM'd Dharmajester.

I need some luck, its been a shit few days...

A van backed into the Audi, I lost a filling (sitting here now with a numb lip trying to drink tea) and the Vox Guitar was damaged by the courier.

Troy has a Jamman Solo if you're interested, he usually does a fair price.

That is a bad week. Be careful with you plug the looper into or you might end up repeating it.
Molly wrote:

If 'badger doesn't go for that, Steve, I'll have it. Taking his above post as dibs though.

You take it Molly, I'm looking at the RC3 I think... if I do get an RC3 I'd be keen on the FS6, if you find you don't need it.
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Molly wrote:

You take it Molly, I'm looking at the RC3 I think... if I do get an RC3 I'd be keen on the FS6, if you find you don't need it.

In time-honoured tradition of dibs I think kiwiaxe's PM reached Steve before my expression of interest. Steve's offered it to kiwiaxe so if he doesn't want it I'll be next in line I believe.