ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY codedog
Both kits and the reverb tank included. Plenty of awesome demos on YouTube.

$250 including shipping in NZ, that's what it owes me. I have the Paypal invoices in case anyone is wondering :D Feel free to make an offer though.

Now that BG Enterprises offers cab building I'm sure you can knock up a cracking unit. Bender has one of these, both verb and trem in one unit. Being a surf guy he can probably answer any queries.
Last edited by codedog on Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
BY bender
Oh man, these are so good. One of the best tremolo circuits I’ve heard and a VERY authentic solid state version of a fender tube reverb.

I’m tempted to grab the verb actually...
BY codedog
In case anyone is wonder about the cost, this is what the whole package owes me. Open to offers though... or even trades come to think of it. Unfortunately I have no idea what I want at this stage, cash is still king.