ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Well it's either this or the Marshall, whichever sells first I'll keep the other one :thumbup:

Stunning Les Paul with old-school specs:

Non weight-relieved mahogany body (4.2kg on my scales)
1959 Tribute humbuckers
Chunky late 50’s neck profile
Orange drop capacitors/500k pots

Upgrades include:

• Q Parts ‘Aged Collection’ aluminium tailpiece
• Plain trussrod cover
• Amber switch tip
• Quality ‘Top hat’ control knobs

Great condition overall, some natural wear from playing such as a little buckle rash on the back and some markings underneath the neck pickup from where the pick has hit. Comes with all of the original parts I have switched out and its Gibson OHSC (historic brown with plush pink interior). Happy to deliver for free anywhere in and around Christchurch, can send at buyers risk and expense. Loads of pics here:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/electric-guitars/listing-1876595580.htm
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KNNZ wrote:What! Why!? Are u being rational here?!?

I think I am being pretty rational - I have drawn the line at selling both the Gibson and the Marshall :lol:

I am trying to buy TmcB's AC30, any leftovers will go into my daughters' accounts.
Oh and FWIW, I'm the second owner and it was purchased new in July 2017 for $3,999.
JHorner wrote:you sir, in the best possible way, are a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Haha thank you.

Offers welcome on the LP.
Any interest at $2,800? Incidentally this is less than what I paid for it back in September.
Down to $2,700 until the end of this year guys
Any interest at $2,600? This is way less than what I paid for it, plus I have spent another $100 on it. Treat yourself for Christmas!
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't really want to go any lower, but it's Christmas and I'm feeling generous.

This guitar owes me a touch north of $3k, but final price drop to $2,500 :crazy:
BY StratMatt
This is a beauty LP mate. Dropping a hand shandy here n there probably won't make much difference if someone really wanted it, hold out for a price you want.
BY Molly
StratMatt wrote:This is a beauty LP mate. Dropping a hand shandy here n there probably won't make much difference if someone really wanted it, hold out for a price you want.

Indeed. Don't price your gear such that people will buy it because it's cheap rather than because they want it.