ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Second year of the JTM45 reissues, this one still has the rounded corners from 1989. Apparently Marshall used a box left over from the first year of production (it is dated early 1990 inside the head). Original Marshall 'script' logo replaced somewhere along the way with a Marshall 'coffin' badge as per many of the original 1960's JTM45's (personally I prefer this). In amazing condition for something nearly 30 years old and no real marks on it at all - a nice piece of British history. There isn't many of them around to get an idea of pricing, I believe I've priced it pretty fairly though.

Valves recently replaced with a pair of new matched Genalex Gold Lion KT66’s and preamp tubes all switched out for quality NOS ones. I do have the silver preamp covers and the original back cover for the amp. Happy to deliver for free anywhere in and around Christchurch, will ship at buyers expense and risk using TradeMe's courier options.

$2k and it's yours for Christmas :thumbup:

Original 1965 JTM65 comes in at 57:55 :thumbup:

BY GrantB
If only I played at Western Springs every weekend.