ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
Vox HDC-77, mint condition with original hard case. I'm happy with my SG so this is going to waste hanging on my wall. I'm saving up for a classic bike project and the fund needs a cash injection :winky:

$1200 + shipping

BY Olderama
Ohhh classic bike

Like this ?

BY sizzlingbadger
Timoes wrote:Ooowee. Classic bike project ? Do tell.

Just saving at present, I'd like to get a 70's / 80's bike just for some fun.
BY jeremyb
RD350!!
BY sizzlingbadger
I'm keen on an old BMW boxer of some sort, I'd like to turn it into something like this...

BY jeremyb
Or a guzzi even? I dig the cafe Racer style bikes!
BY Timoes
I bought an 1980 R100CR fot that exact same idea. Paid 2.5k for it. Not a bad bike really. Thing is it turned out to be quite a rare thing being a CR one so sold it after a week for 5.5k. Never been a fan of the Boxer twin. Allways loved the Ducati, both Bevel and Belt types way more. That old R100 wasnt my cuppa either. The newer Oilhead boxer though is a far better bike. Fuel injection, 4 valves ect and in the GS it is one of my all time fave bikes.
BY Bg
Suzuki GT750 triple :)
BY jvpp
Bg wrote:Suzuki GT750 triple :)

That one and the Kawasaki 750, meanest 2 strokes of the seventies and 'faster' than a subsonic bullet fired from a Brno 22!

Remembering doing 180kms/hr still gives me the shits now. Young and stupid I guess...
BY jeremyb
jvpp wrote:
Bg wrote:Suzuki GT750 triple :)

That one and the Kawasaki 750, meanest 2 strokes of the seventies and 'faster' than a subsonic bullet fired from a Brno 22!

Remembering doing 180kms/hr still gives me the shits now. Young and stupid I guess...

I dunno, I remember 250kph on the akaroa GP being commonplace, miss my R1 :(
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Olderama wrote:Ohhh classic bike

Like this ?

Ahhh Linda Lusardi and Page 3. Two happy memories of a youth well spent.
BY Bg
I met her once in the Billingham Forum bar, think she was in a panto there. Can't remember what I said, I probably just burbled and drooled.
BY sizzlingbadger
Also open to trades, I'd like a Telecaster again or something interesting with single coils or P90's. Cash towards the bike would be best of course so I'm open to offers too.