ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY The Scarecrow
ESP LTD Viper-256, Great guitar for metal, a more modern take on the classic SG shape.

Good condition, usual wear and tear that comes with use. Top strap button has been relocated to the upper horn to help correct neck dive.

Other mods include Gotoh tuners, Graph Tech nut, 1959 Guitar Co. "Yazoo" humbuckers, CTS pots, Switchcraft output jack, and a new pickguard.

Comes with gig bag. Selling as have my eye on something else I have wanted for ages.

Will be boxed and bubble wrapped for shipping, which I’m offering free as I would like it sold quick.

$300 would be dandy or Auckland pickup (Shore).
Last edited by The Scarecrow on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.