ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Thought I would try a few things on here before putting them on TM... PM me with your email address for additional pics:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Worn Brown 2011 SOLD Really nice guitar but my PRS seems to get all the attention these days. It's the model with Burstbuckers and trapeziod inlays, not the cheaper, more recent model with some other pickups and dot inlays. Comes with original Gibson soft case. Some buckle scratches on the back as shown, face of guitar is in excellent condition, however $1300

Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe Black with cream binding and zebra (black and cream) pickups. This is basically a really good example of a Les Paul. Plays beautifully with its ebony fingerboard and jumbo frets. I replaced the stock locking tuners with locking Gotohs which are far more accurate for tuning. Currently with a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck and a JB in the bridge. I can put original EMG set (81 and 85) back in if buyer would prefer. Comes with Gibson soft padded case. Made in Korea $700
Vintage AFD100 Paradise (Slash LP copy)- SOLD Upgraded with Gotoh bridge and machine heads. Has Tonerider AC-2 in the bridge. In great condition apart from some paint chips I had when replacing the nut and drilling slightly bigger holes for the machine heads. I have fixed these up and they are barely noticeable but I sanded the paint back a bit far on the edge of the headstock. Comes in padded gig bag $500
PRS SE 245- SOLD Has Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker set and Gotoh locking tuners. Made in Korea. Really nice guitar. Comes in padded PRS soft case. $700

DiMarzio pickups:
Humbucker From Hell: neck/black/std spaced $60 SOLD
Crunch Lab: bridge/black/std spaced $70 SOLD
Injector: single coil/ bridge/black/F-spaced $55 SOLD pending payment

BT-4 Bluetooth footswitch for Positive Grid Bias FX/Amp: Hardly used $150

Apogee Jam 96K: comes with leads for IOS and Android devices $80

Novation Impulse 25: 25 key midi controller/keyboard with control knobs and trigger pads etc $130

Behringer FC1010 w/UNO for Kemper chip $285

Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah- $100

Hit me up for pics and additional details. All prices exclude shipping.
Last edited by Basket Case on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
BY Zaulkin
Is the injector a noiseless pickup?

Is it quite shrill for high gain stuff or is it kind of like a humbucker?
BY Zaulkin
Basket Case wrote:Behringer interface sold.

BY Basket Case
gambler32 wrote:Do you still have the BT-4.
Thanks.

Sorry, been away for the weekend in the wop-wops! Yep, still got the BT-4.
BY Basket Case
Zaulkin wrote:
Basket Case wrote:Behringer interface sold.

Hey Nick,

Yes, it's noiseless. From memory it had a pretty beefy sound for a single coil but it's been a while and I didn't have it installed long before I took it out and sold the guitar with the stock pickups. Might be best to look at some reviews/clips to decide whether it's what you're after.
BY StratMatt
Hey man how much for a IRT-x? And for the V30 too actually..
BY Basket Case
StratMatt wrote:Hey man how much for a IRT-x? And for the V30 too actually..

Sorry, decided I'll hang onto them for the time being.
BY StratMatt
Basket Case wrote:

Would you be interested in trading for a 16ohm greenback?
BY Basket Case
StratMatt wrote:
Basket Case wrote:

Hmm... actually I could be. What's the sensitivity rating on the Greenback? *Edit- sorry, I would have to pair it with a V30 and it sounds like the Greenback would be too quiet.
BY StratMatt
Basket Case wrote:
StratMatt wrote:
Basket Case wrote:

Hmm... actually I could be. What's the sensitivity rating on the Greenback? *Edit- sorry, I would have to pair it with a V30 and it sounds like the Greenback would be too quiet.

That's cool, up to you. That's the pairing I'm going for. Heard differing reports on if it actually matters that much or not. Friedman mix greenies and v30s in their 4x12 cabs.
BY AiRdAd
Basket Case wrote:
StratMatt wrote:
Basket Case wrote:

Greenback and V30 is a lovely pairing. Greenback def not too quiet.
BY Basket Case
AiRdAd wrote:
Basket Case wrote:
StratMatt wrote:

Greenback and V30 is a lovely pairing. Greenback def not too quiet.

Yeah, I've just been reading a bit more about this. I have a vertical Recto 2x12, so I'm thinking the Greenback in the top should project better and make up for any volume difference. PM'd, Matt.