ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
See if they're amenable to a short-term reintroduction of the barter system and, if so, just give them the amp as payment.

Seriously though, I'm quite shocked at how expensive it is to take part in a race. So glad I could barely run a bath.
Molly wrote:See if they're amenable to a short-term reintroduction of the barter system and, if so, just give them the amp as payment.

Seriously though, I'm quite shocked at how expensive it is to take part in a race. So glad I could barely run a bath.

It's more so the big mountain ultras that are expensive; usually anything from a half marathon to a full marathon is anywhere from $30-$100(ish). Many of the 'fun' 10km races are $20 or so.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:See if they're amenable to a short-term reintroduction of the barter system and, if so, just give them the amp as payment.

It's more so the big mountain ultras that are expensive; usually anything from a half marathon to a full marathon is anywhere from $30-$100(ish). Many of the 'fun' 10km races are $20 or so.

If you consider the kind and amount of support they need to provide, plus the insurance costs etc., it isn't that surprising that the ultra stuff is expensive.
BY chur
Its not the cheap hobby some might envision huh

By the time you buy entrys, travel, accommodation, pricey shoes, pricey watches, all the gu and other energy potions, massages etc, I think the wifies hobby of running costs more than my music gear.

Still, I dare never mention it..
Christmas special :thumbup: Down to $300 which is an insanely decent price !!
KNNZ wrote:should have bought a Katana it woulda been sold by now! :mrgreen:

I’ve had a Katana before... I know which I would pick if I had to choose between them.
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.