ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Still gassing after something digital to cover all of my effects so here goes...

Bugera Vintage all-valve 22w head - $475 bought brand new a little over a week ago, includes footswitch

CKK Soul Echo tape delay - $95 brand new in box
V1 Snouse Original Overdrive - $100 (excellent condition but no box)
EHX Lester K - $220 (excellent condition but no box)
https://www.musicplanet.co.nz/guitar/electro-harmonix-lester-k-deluxe-rotary-for-keyboard.html

Free shipping on the pedals
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Feel free to make me an offer on the Marshall if anyone’s interested, pretty sure there’s not that many of these around. Second year of the JTM45 reissue, this one still has the rounded corners from 1989 so apparently Marshall used a box from the first year of production (is dated early 1990 inside the head). In amazing condition for something nearly 30 years old, no significant marks on it at all. Valves recently replaced with Genalex Gold Lion KT66’s and preamp tubes all switched out for quality NOS ones.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Quick update, have decided to keep the pedals and the Bugera. Marshall is reluctantly FS (also up on TM but cheaper for anyone here); will likely end up buying a not-crazy-expensive multi effects with the rest going towards orthodontic work for my daughter. Needs must and family first
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
First off thanks to Molly for the PM’s. Change of mind means that if you’re interested in the Marshall let me know this weekend; it will be coming off TM later today. Thanks
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:First off thanks to Molly for the PM’s. Change of mind means that if you’re interested in the Marshall let me know this weekend; it will be coming off TM later today. Thanks

Just to clarify, as that reads like I've expressed interest then changed my mind, I PMd to say Jim should keep the Marshall as it'd be hard to replace.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:First off thanks to Molly for the PM’s. Change of mind means that if you’re interested in the Marshall let me know this weekend; it will be coming off TM later today. Thanks

Just to clarify, as that reads like I've expressed interest then changed my mind, I PMd to say Jim should keep the Marshall as it'd be hard to replace.

Oops. Yep what he said