ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Up for sale is this awesome Framus Renegade Pro.

This guitar I have had the longest which says a lot. In fact, I've had 2 of these and kept hold of this one the longest as it was simply better.

Top notch German quality with some interesting woods and quality hardware and electronics.

Specs are-

Swamp Ash body
Ovangkul neck
Rosewood fretboard
PLEK frets
Mother of Pearl inlays and headstock inlay/logo
Seymour Duncan 59/JB pickups.
MEC pots.

Complete with super sturdy original soft case and Framus owners manual and truss rod tool.

In great condition aside from some wear to the finish where your hand rests, and a few surface scratches. After all, it is an oil finish. Can't stress how awesome this guitar is.

$900 shipped.

Last edited by chrisbower on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is a stupid cheap price for this guitar. It's an absolute rock machine with very high build quality.

Somebody buy this!!!!!
handsoffmatt wrote:This is a stupid cheap price for this guitar. It's an absolute rock machine with very high build quality.

Somebody buy this!!!!!

Thanks man. It must just be the time of year? I don't know. Whoever get's this will not be disappointed. Framus make amazing guitars.