ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
It's with a heavy heart I'm selling off some of my amps. Just figured they are overkill for what I need as a bedroom player and they deserve to be well used elsewhere.

Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Running JJ El34L's. 120 watts of high gain German boutique goodness. Simply an incredible sounding amp, just check out the sound clips and reviews online.

A chance to own an extremely rare amp here in NZ.

Complete with footswitch.

$2300. Can ship at buyers expense.

Darth Sabbathi wrote:Irrationally tempted by this...

Aren't Bogners made in California? I mean, I know Reinhold is German, but the company is American, no?

Yes you're right. Bit of a brain fart there. Just cranked this through my 4x12 and really having doubts, but if someone comes up with the cash it's theirs. For what it's worth, I have a Mesa Dual rectifier roadster, Framus Cobra, Framus Dragon, and a Mesa Mark III but these are just on another level.
chrisbower wrote:
Darth Sabbathi wrote:Irrationally tempted by this...

Aren't Bogners made in California? I mean, I know Reinhold is German, but the company is American, no?

Yes you're right. Bit of a brain fart there. Just cranked this through my 4x12 and really having doubts, but if someone comes up with the cash it's theirs. For what it's worth, I have a Mesa Dual rectifier roadster, Framus Cobra, Framus Dragon, and a Mesa Mark III but these are just on another level.

Meh, you'll be able to get that profile on a Kemper bro ;)