ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
It's with a heavy heart I'm selling off some of my amps. Just figured they are overkill for what I need as a bedroom player and they deserve to be well used elsewhere.

Mesa Dual Rectifier Roadster in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Running Mesa 6L6's. Incredibly versatile amp with 4 channels and 3 modes per channel. Just check out the reviews online for the high praise these get.

Complete with footswitch.

$3800 new at the Rockshop.

$1800 to you guys. Can ship at buyers expense.

StratMatt wrote:Hnng. Would it be ridiculous of me to try and play this through a 2x12 greenback cab? Asking for blown speakers?

It's probably not advisable but a good excuse to grab another cab I guess. :) You could probably pull a couple of the power tubes and run it half power or just not crank the shit out of it, though Rectifiers seem to work best with Vintage 30's in my experience.