ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kiwiaxe
Bunch of stuff - nothing you’ve not seen before but I’d like to get it gone before Xmas hence happy to consider any reasonable offer:

(edit: Put some prices on at what I think is fair/verging on cheap but open to contrary views if I've got it wrong)

- Gibson Les Paul Special ‘76 (search forum) $OLD
- Caparison Dellinger 3 (same) $1600
- Atomic Amplifire 3 button $OLD pending completion
- tech 21 flyrig incl power supply $OLD pending completion
- Digitech Trio Plus and FS3X footswitch (includes power supply but also runs off normal 9v supply) $450
- Moog EP3 expression pedal $60
- iRIG HD2 (never used, box not even opened) $150
- Wilson Effects Dual Lotus Drive (dumble-inspired double-drive pedal) $225

Possibly Roland TD11k drum kit plus sonor throne and kick pedal... but not sure what that would be worth (and son might decide he still wants to keep notwithstanding moving to acoustic kit). And Laney IRT-X powered speaker that was being used with it. Any interest/views on value?
Last edited by Kiwiaxe on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
BY dylan
Thanks Bg.

The Firebox had a quality of amp modelling better than anything i had encountered before, and the 3 button should be more ergonomic for my setup.

Where the Firebox is a "last thing on the pedalboard before the amp" device, with the 3 button im gonna go full digital, ditch all the other pedals and gut my wah and turn it into an expression pedal.

Looking foward to endless hours of making and tweaking patches. Now have a ridiculous number of cheap clone pedals to sell. Its hard to get motivated trying to get $20 for a pedal that was $35 new off Aliexpress. But if i sell them all it becomes semi worthwhile money. And they sit there in their boxes mocking me... :)
BY Kiwiaxe
bender wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:- Gibson Les Paul Special ‘76 (search forum) $2500 on hold

Oh man...

Updated! Fellow off the forum who had reported he is very happy with it (thru his Marshall - hard to beat that combination!)