ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Optical
Having a bit of a clear out

Any interest in any of these guitars? Not sure what they're worth so open to offers

1. 70's MIJ Maeari LP custom: Custom DD pickups, hipshot open gear locking tuners, Graphtech Tusq nut
2. Cort KX5: Plays way nicer than it's price would suggest, mint condition, Mightymite pickups with coil splitting,
3. Cherry burst LP, no brand or ID info i can see, vintage output pickups
4. No name bass - $20 - has a big crack through the body which would need gluing up
5. Ibanez RG350

BY Optical
Stratgus wrote:Kinda interested in the black Les Paul, how would you rate it :)?

Pretty great, ive owned it for about 20 years and used to gig it regularly. It has always always been reliable and felt good to play.
I was planning to put some vintage output pickups into it and maybe some graphtec bridge saddles if i kept it.