ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY TmcB

This is in perfect condition.
I've upgraded the caps to Mallory's and F&T's and we'll as Silver Mica caps in tone spots, and tweaked the values closer to JMI spec without losing the good vibes. Currently equipped with the Brian May approved G12H30 + Celestion Blue combination. In this case the Blue is a UK Celestion, not the stock HWx Vox labelled Chinese made.

Only asking for $1500
Last edited by TmcB on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
TmcB wrote:
Need to quit some nice gear and figure out what I'm doing with my life.

Can I respectfully suggest you swap those priorities?
BY TmcB
GrantB wrote:
TmcB wrote:
Need to quit some nice gear and figure out what I'm doing with my life.

Can I respectfully suggest you swap those priorities?

Quit my life and figure out what I'm doing with some nice gear? I'm totally in.

I blow hot and cold on this AC30 - it's way overpowered for what I need but my word it's the best Vox I've owned.

All I really need though is a Gretsch and a Princeton Reverb.
BY TmcB
Gents I've gotta get myself a Princeton – help me out here!

Added pictures – happy to ship
Long-shot PM sent.
BY Slowy
That's my favourite pairing of speakers. It would be really interesting to hear in an AC30.
BY TmcB
Slowy wrote:That's my favourite pairing of speakers. It would be really interesting to hear in an AC30.

Sounds soooo good - the sweetness and grind of the blue backed up by the tight low end of the G12H.

Incidentally Brian May has switched to this config in his AC30's
TmcB wrote:
Slowy wrote:That's my favourite pairing of speakers. It would be really interesting to hear in an AC30.

Sounds soooo good - the sweetness and grind of the blue backed up by the tight low end of the G12H.

Incidentally Brian May has switched to this config in his AC30's

If all things work out I'll be able to give you my personal opinion :wink:
TmcB wrote:This is sold now folks, but in the family

If possible I'd like the opportunity to put dibs on it wherever it's gone, seeing as I didn't get my hands on it this time around :thumbup:
BY bluesierra
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

If possible I'd like the opportunity to put dibs on it wherever it's gone, seeing as I didn't get my hands on it this time around :thumbup:

Of Course. Dibs locked in.
BY Capt. Black

Hehe.. This amp! The temptation was strong but the bank balance was weak.