ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
hey team,

selling the below pedals. all in good condition and perfect working order and some are literally like new.
everything except for the DL4 and GE7 include their original boxes. ill bubble wrap the DL4 and GE7 well.
prices exclude postage - $8 tracked parcel post anywhere in NZ for the smaller pedals and $10 for the DL4 and volume pedal.
only trades i am looking for right now are: Eventide H9 core, Boss LS-2 cheers! :)

Barn3 OX9 - Eventide H9 controller - $100
Line 6 DL4 with power supply - $200
TrueTone Active Buffer - $60
Boss GE7 - $110
Mooer Ninety Orange phaser - $60
Joyo Voodoo Octave (awesome Fulltone Ultimate Octave clone!) - $30
TC Electronic 3RD Dimension (Boss Dimension C clone!) - $70
Mooer Pure Octave (great sounding polyphonic octaver!) - $70
Artec VPL-1 Active Volume pedal (with built in boost option!) - $90

BY Kloppsta
Dl4, Joyo and both Mooers sold.

Rest of the stuff still available. Offers?

The TC Dimension C clone is really good. Nails that sound and goes from subtle to 80’s lush but never “warbly”. Would keep it if my H9 couldnt cop the same tone! Bargain for $70 bux
BY Bg
going back to digital again, again, again?
BY Kloppsta
Bg wrote:going back to digital again, again, again?

lol....kinda i guess, but not really. i want a second H9 to run in front of my gain pedals which i then run into a Quilter Interblock 45 and Mesa 2x12 cab.

I have an H9 already running after gain for my delays & reverbs. so basically just going from multiple mod and octave pedals to a single H9 :)
BY Kloppsta
DL4 - Sold
Voodoo Octave - Sold
Mooer Phaser - Sold
Mooer Octave - Sold
TC Chorus - Sold

Still got the OX9, volume pedal, buffer, EQ up for grabs. Will drop $10 off the price of each and include postage if they sell this week :)