ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Black Sg Special from 86. Love this but it seems to be the only guitar I've played since I bought it and I have several others I'm more attached to and neglecting. Does the D Trucks thing nicely.

Has a set of Ox4's onboard which I'm happy to remove and replace with the originals ( uncovered ). Pots have been replaced with some 500k cts. Originals included

1k with original pu's 1.3 with the Ox's shipped via TM.

Also have a Katana mini I bought recently as a Tv amp. Perfect for the job but being an old deaf bastard I'm back to a Rockerverb 50. Offers ? New condition , original packaging etc.

Pm M me with an email for more pics etc.
Last edited by Dharmajester on Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dharmajester wrote:Black Sg Special from 86. Love this but it seems to be the only guitar I've played since I bought it and I have several others I'm more attached to and neglecting. Does the D Trucks thing nicely.

Has a set of Ox4's onboard which I'm happy to remove and replace with the originals ( uncovered ). Pots have been replaced with some 500k cts. Originals included

1k with original pu's 1.4 with the Ox's shipped via TM.

Also have a Katana mini I bought recently as a Tv amp. Perfect for the job but being an old deaf bastard I'm back to a Rockerverb 50. Offers ? New condition , original packaging etc.

Pm M me with an email for more pics etc.

Katana mini still FS?