ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I have too many things.

This little amp is surprisingly loud. Demos on YouTube I’m sure.

I just had a hoon on it and it’s very satisfying. The only issue I found is a bit of rattle at highest volume. But at that stage the chimney in the room was also rattling :-).

In a post Katana world small amps worth a bit less. Still has tags with $449 retail on it, but I’m sure they’re not that now.

$210 shipped? Let me know. [Edit - 195 shipped today]

Cheers
Last edited by Delayman on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
codedog wrote:There's a guy on NZ Guitarist FB group who's looking for a small tube amp. I think he's the guy banned from this forum for asking too many inane questions or some such... probably a lot of history I am not aware of.

Thanks. I unsubscribed to all those groups aa I was getting tonnes of bogus friend requests.
I'm trying to clear some things and get some funds so i've dropped this to $195 shipped for today. Google Tsa5 to see this little amp.
This amp is still needing a new home. A tube amp with a built in tubescreamer for the price of a pedal!