ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:Nitro can be spec’ed for Artist Package, Private Stock or special dealer runs.

Anything else 'on the turn' you want to flick? :-)

Maybe the Asher Bel Air. Unless I become accustomed to the Bigsby over Xmas holidays.

No. I meant something good. ;-)
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:Nitro can be spec’ed for Artist Package, Private Stock or special dealer runs.

Anything else 'on the turn' you want to flick? :-)

Maybe the Asher Bel Air. Unless I become accustomed to the Bigsby over Xmas holidays.

You have an Asher Bel Air? You have been to my home twice in the last month and you never produced it or even mentioned you had an Asher Bel Air?!!!!!!!! :wtf:
BY Conway
Ah, the Asher snuck in between the PRS and the Elite Strat, both of which I have introduced you to. Somehow I overlooked the one in the middle... next time then!
BY Conway
I have my 2 keepers - Private Stock (swimming pool top) and the one in my Avatar pic. Not for sale.
BY jeremyb
Conway wrote:the one in my Avatar pic. Not for sale.

Until it turns green :mrgreen:
BY MrDINO
Conway wrote:I have my 2 keepers - Private Stock (swimming pool top) and the one in my Avatar pic. Not for sale.

Ah well
BY KNNZ
jeremyb wrote:

I’ll be waiting :mrgreen:
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

I’ll be waiting :mrgreen:

It's not nitro and it's being kept in its case to keep it pristinely blue!
BY StratMatt
KNNZ wrote:Anyone wanna trade?? Would like something with a trem

Floyd trem?..
BY KNNZ
StratMatt wrote:
KNNZ wrote:Anyone wanna trade?? Would like something with a trem

Floyd trem?..

got pics? and must have tone knob haha