ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Capt. Black
Anyone interested in this lovely beast? I bought it a few years ago from Olegmcnoleg but while I really like it, it sits virtually unused.

Olegs FS description sums it up nicely.

"Beautiful Gretsch guitar hollow body, just had a pro setup and new strings (11s). Sounds fantastic plays smooth and low. Almost no wear anywhere, no breaks, no cracks, frets as good as new and all completely original. Comes with a plush genuine Gretsch hard case, which is a bonus. (Case has a tolex rip on the back that has been mended in time-honoured fashion with black duct tape.) Has half-moon neck inlays, master volume, looks stunning in bright light as the body has some natural figuring (see pics). Looks plain orange in darker settings."

Paid a very fair $750 and would like to get that back on it.

Gretsch 5120.jpg
BY Slowy
:think: Hmmmmm.
BY Capt. Black
Slowy wrote::think: Hmmmmm.

Joo wanna come pick it up and have an extended try of it?

8)
BY Capt. Black
Hey all, any interest in this from among you forumites?

Hit me up if you have any questions.