ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY telefiend
Just throwing this out there on the off chance someone has a Rat (preferably an older Rat 2) they'd like to swap.

Hotcake is basically new, but I find myself preferring my SD-1, which plays nicer with my little amp.
BY mrmofo
marshall drivemaster??
BY mrmofo
telefiend wrote:
mrmofo wrote:marshall drivemaster??

Intriguing! One of the older black ones?

yes. sorry should have said
BY olegmcnoleg
If you want fuzzy, I have one of these to trade...a DopeFX Boba Fuzz. Super versatile in lots of different fuzz styles

BY telefiend
Decided to go with the Boba Fuzz. Not really what I started out looking for, but think it'll be fun. Thanks for the offers all!

(Have been tempted to pick up your DOD 250 Reg, but just don't have any extra spending money at the moment)