ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bender
Conway wrote:
bender wrote:So much want. So little money.

Don’t you have a blue guitar that doesn’t start with a G?! :wink:

I do indeed. But you’ll have to pry that from my cold, dead hands.
BY Conway
bender wrote:
Conway wrote:
bender wrote:So much want. So little money.

Don’t you have a blue guitar that doesn’t start with a G?! :wink:

I do indeed. But you’ll have to pry that from my cold, dead hands.

It was just a thought. If you’re around today, I might pop in to see you?
Great amp. Why do I always have too many amps?
Conway wrote:Someone please buy this, so I can relieve Simon of his blue sparkly Doozey!

Oh dear. I knew leaving my Doozey in your hands for four hours would cause problems.
IMHO, this Morgan is a great amp. I've gone off Vox a bit as too bitey, too much treble and tiresome levels of aggression. The Morgan has been brought up by proper parents. It has all the Vox characteristics but it can also be solid and sweet and pleasant to be around.
It's a lovely amp but because it doesn't cost $450, it's only almost as good as my Jansen.

No, seriously, it's a great amp. If Vox is your thing, this may well be 'The One'.
Slowy wrote:IMHO, this Morgan is a great amp. I've gone off Vox a bit as too bitey, too much treble and tiresome levels of aggression. The Morgan has been brought up by proper parents. It has all the Vox characteristics but it can also be solid and sweet and pleasant to be around.
It's a lovely amp but because it doesn't cost $450, it's only almost as good as my Jansen.

No, seriously, it's a great amp. If Vox is your thing, this may well be 'The One'.

Yep, it runs the full range of Vox sounds from clean chime to tear your ears off. And at any volume level.
Slowy wrote:
Conway wrote:Someone please buy this, so I can relieve Simon of his blue sparkly Doozey!

Oh dear. I knew leaving my Doozey in your hands for four hours would cause problems.

Simon's one has the major added benefit of being blue. And sparkly. :wink:
Conway wrote:
Slowy wrote:

You weren't tempted by his other blue one?
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:
Slowy wrote:Oh dear. I knew leaving my Doozey in your hands for four hours would cause problems.

You weren't tempted by his other blue one?

No, I don't like the look of that one - 2/3's of the front is white pickguard and the cutaway shape is a bit odd. :thumbdown: