ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
Testing the waters here... due to too many sonically overlapping amps, I'm thinking the Morgan might be redundant.

This is a top notch Vox style amp with excellent master volume. Pre-amp switchable between 12AX7 and EF86 tubes. 8 or 16 ohm outs. $2,500. Don't want to ship this, so sorry Auckland or Hamilton only (or similar).

Last edited by Conway on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY null_pointer
KNNZ wrote:purdy! If I had not bought a Super17 recently..
I thought this was a keeper!??

There is no such thing :P. There’s extended stay guests, but when you run a musical hotel everyone checks out eventually :p
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:I thought this was a keeper!??

The thing is, I can get exactly the same sound that I like on the Morgan out of my Divided By 13 on EL84 mode (my /13 had been on 6V6 mode for Fender sounds, but now I have the Princeton...). :crazy: