ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Optical
For sale - Holden 50W tube heads, I have two of these. Kiwi (or maybe aussie?) made in the 80s!
These run a 50W EL34 power section and have 4x12ax7 preamp tubes.

Very similar to a Marshall JTM or Fender bassman, with the Fender vibrolux tremelo.

Each recently serviced. Huge vintage tones (if you have somewhere to turn them up!) or otherwise a 10/10 amp for cleans and pedals.

$430 for the top one - has a mismatched knob.
$450 for the bottom one.

Last edited by Optical on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY jeremyb
Killer!
BY AiRdAd
So cool!!!
BY olegmcnoleg
Optical wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:And stereo too...

Many years ago i did have a wet-dry-wet setup using these... I should try that again! :think:

If you use stereo delays and reverbs, then I'd go for left and right---it is quite a rush.