ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Reg18
Looking to move on these 2 pedals.
Could be open to trades.
The 250 is the newer one with standard 9v operation.

DOD 250. $80
Lovepedal Amp 11. $170

Last edited by Reg18 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY Reg18
Conway wrote:Any of the pedals I have listed - https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=1080894 - as trade for Amp 11?

I could be interested in the Kanji 9, the demos all seem to show off the higher gain nature of it, can you dial down the gain at all?

Edit:actually in doing some more research I think it isn’t what I want. I have a couple of always on pedals before the other overdrives and it sounds like it doesn’t do so well later in the chain (as you say in the description and others do online)
BY Conway
The Kanji can do lower gain with both switches in the middle position. But it has a lot of gain on tap, so I guess that's why it's usually shown with more gainy demos. It is far more responsive and touch sensitive when placed first in the chain. I agree it's probably not suitable for what you want. The T Rex dual drive might be alright though.
BY Reg18
Conway wrote:The Kanji can do lower gain with both switches in the middle position. But it has a lot of gain on tap, so I guess that's why it's usually shown with more gainy demos. It is far more responsive and touch sensitive when placed first in the chain. I agree it's probably not suitable for what you want. The T Rex dual drive might be alright though.

I wonder if we could do a try before you buy swap or something?