ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Cdog
Tidy condition, JJ Tubes, AC15 Celestion Blue Speaker. Full working order etc. Neat little amp... everyone I know who has played it really liked it. 2 channel, Tremolo, Upgraded Reverb Tank. 3-way switchable 'Bright Cap' on Top boost channel (Stock/None/Less).

Currently $1499 New. Ex-forum, will pass on the price I got it for... if it stays in the family - PM me.

Listed elsewhere for the reasonable price of $800... Located in Christchurch, will ship at your risk and expense etc.

Fund the Fender kit! :)

pics here CLICK
Last edited by Cdog on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bad timing, if I hadn’t have just bought the DJW I’d have taken this. Had this model a few months back and it’s a killer amp, don’t think this is mine (unless all of the tubes have been swapped out).

Someone’s gonna grab a great amp at an awesome price ;-)