ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY slash-ed
ImageP9060174 by SixStringSamurai.co.nz, on Flickr

Might be a moment of madness but I'm thinking of selling the best Les Paul I've ever had... Imagine a Les Paul clothed in a Tele-inspired silhouette and designed and built by the ex-head of PRS Private Stock and you've got the Knaggs Kenai.

Tier 1 is the very highest spec that you can get - spectacular flame top, hand-wound Fralin Pure PAF set, beautifully classy T1 inlays, just fantastic. Buying this new would cost you > $10,000 to land here, and I think we can all agree that this top might just be one in a million!

Mahogany body and neck, maple top and beautiful dark rosewood board. 9.5/10 condition with original hardcase.

I know I know, I live in Australia now, BUT I'm coming back to NZ briefly around Xmas so could certainly figure something out in terms of bringing it back then. Or, happy to ship. Putting it up here for sale for sentimental reasons (I miss helping gear circulate around NZ haha) and also I know there are some baller tone hounds here who might love a chance at this!

$6000 (which is in effect a discount cos I'm listing it for the same in Aussie dollars over here... :lol:)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79776278@ ... 867391964/
BY mrmofo
opsguy wrote:That’s an awesome guitar!

they are spectacular!
Conway wrote:Despite being the wrong colour, it is a stunning top/guitar. So what guitar(s) are you playing these days Ed?

Music Man x3, Kiesel x1, Gibson x1 (sorry) and that's probably about it actually, once the Knaggs is gone. Least number of guitars I've had in ages.

But planning to get back into the Suhr game in some way shape or form, and maybe pick up a Tele thing as well.

Oh and Knaggs is sold. (Sadly not to NZ)
MattAnt wrote:Where'd you sell it if you don't mind me asking? Never sold something out of NZ

Oh, in Australia. But I live in Australia now :lol:

I've sold stuff to the States from NZ before, it's not as difficult as you might think, and NZ Post is usually the most economical option.
BY MattAnt
slash-ed wrote:
MattAnt wrote:Where'd you sell it if you don't mind me asking? Never sold something out of NZ

Oh, in Australia. But I live in Australia now :lol:

I've sold stuff to the States from NZ before, it's not as difficult as you might think, and NZ Post is usually the most economical option.

Ha ha cheers. Good work on the sale