ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Jamie y
imarco wrote:
Conway wrote:
imarco wrote:
For a Suhr? Haha

Ummmm, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. More like other pedals...

I'm looking for a reverb pedal and a looper.

Hey mate, would you be keen to trade POT with Neunaber Wet reverb plus 140 your way?

Cheers
BY imarco
Jamie y wrote:
imarco wrote:
Conway wrote:Ummmm, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. More like other pedals...

I'm looking for a reverb pedal and a looper.

Hey mate, would you be keen to trade POT with Neunaber Wet reverb plus 140 your way?

Cheers

Sorry, the POT is sold already. Also the pitchblack.
BY KNNZ
imarco wrote:Trade matchless for fender gats

How bout this for my Fender Double Bound Tele? I'm not 100% sure in fact haha since I've gone digital now so have a think and let me know if keen :thumbup:
BY imarco
KNNZ wrote:
imarco wrote:Trade matchless for fender gats

How bout this for my Fender Double Bound Tele? I'm not 100% sure in fact haha since I've gone digital now so have a think and let me know if keen :thumbup:

Very tempting. . .