ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Beast of an amp, had it built especially for me at the beginning of the year. Since receiving it it's spent half of it's life in the box and the other half as an expensive ornament; I have played it for less than 30mins all up.

It's the flagship/most expensive of the Ceriatone range, all handbuilt and point to point wired. Upgrades include a Vox-style grille cloth and silver Dumble-style knobs. Have all of the original packaging so can ship if need be, bear in mind it will likely cost a bit as it weighs 37kg unboxed. PM me if anyone is interested, cheers.
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Especially interested in anything Marshall/Plexi

Would be really keen to get another Marshall Vintage Modern head or combo, sold mine to Molly a while back and not sure where it went after that? :-(

I saw one just like it at Gearfest. Think it belonged to the rooms.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:I saw one just like it at Gearfest. Think it belonged to the rooms.

Bugger. Going back a while there was a few that popped up on TM all around the same time, combo and heads. Now, nada. Always the way aye

There was an era when they were cheap as chips on TM too i.e < 800
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
chur wrote:There was an era when they were cheap as chips on TM too i.e < 800

Pretty sure I sold mine to Molly for $700.

Yeah, but it was purple... ;-)

Looked better! I like the different coloured ones, I especially have a thing for white tolexed Marshall's. Mmmmm :crazy: