ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg wrote:Are any of the sets of 6V6s you are selling matched? And do you have any idea how many hours they have done? (Or are they NOS?)

No idea if matched.

The sylvanias and NEC were sold to me as pairs and as unused and have not been in my amp.

Cheers.
vintage52 wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Are any of the sets of 6V6s you are selling matched? And do you have any idea how many hours they have done? (Or are they NOS?)

No idea if matched.

The sylvanias and NEC were sold to me as pairs and as unused and have not been in my amp.

Cheers.

Hmmm, the price is good, but if they are not close in terms of spec then they could not be used together. Do you/anyone close by have a means to test them?
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Hmmm, the price is good, but if they are not close in terms of spec then they could not be used together. Do you/anyone close by have a means to test them?

No one that I know of, no.

What happens if not close in terms of spec.

I've run valves that I've not known how close etc based on the fact that Leo would grab whatever valves he needed and chuck them in the amps.

The Tweed Deluxe clone I had was a robust animal that was never too worried - cathode biased.