ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY slash-ed
Jim.h wrote:Image

Any interest? located in Hamilton.

Friedman Runt 20 and matching 2x12.

Slide into my DM's with an offer. Only for sale to the bothers on the board. Not going facey or TM.

Its one of those "if ya keen, ya keen" type things.

Sharing the love.

Inb4 "i was hoping this was your Friedman BE" - never gonna happen! hahaha

Hardcore dredge, but I'm kinda considering one of these. Jim.h or anyone else if you can offer your thoughts on this?
BY Jim.h
slash-ed wrote:
Jim.h wrote:Image

Any interest? located in Hamilton.

Friedman Runt 20 and matching 2x12.

Slide into my DM's with an offer. Only for sale to the bothers on the board. Not going facey or TM.

Its one of those "if ya keen, ya keen" type things.

Sharing the love.

Inb4 "i was hoping this was your Friedman BE" - never gonna happen! hahaha

Hardcore dredge, but I'm kinda considering one of these. Jim.h or anyone else if you can offer your thoughts on this?

One of two friedmans i have. i love it mate. You will probably find better reviews online than anything i can articulate on here hahaha. In general with friedman, i just love how you can have the gain at any level, any volume, and you still have this sparkle clarity to it. When you pick individual notes they don't turn to mush like they would of any other hi gain amp.
BY slash-ed
Jim.h wrote:
One of two friedmans i have. i love it mate. You will probably find better reviews online than anything i can articulate on here hahaha. In general with friedman, i just love how you can have the gain at any level, any volume, and you still have this sparkle clarity to it. When you pick individual notes they don't turn to mush like they would of any other hi gain amp.

How loud can this guy get? I mean, it'd be home use for me right now but somewhere in the future I'm sure I'll get out and play live again.
BY godgrinder
slash-ed wrote:Hardcore dredge, but I'm kinda considering one of these. Jim.h or anyone else if you can offer your thoughts on this?

I tried the 50 last year. Less gain than the BE but similar voicing.
BY AiRdAd
I thought the smallbox 50 was lovely
BY Jim.h
slash-ed wrote:
Jim.h wrote:

How loud can this guy get? I mean, it'd be home use for me right now but somewhere in the future I'm sure I'll get out and play live again.

yea man, it can do it.

Pretty sure the dude from Villany uses one live...
BY Bg
slash-ed wrote:
Bg wrote:Compared to Boss? They're shite...

Headrush ftw

too soon bro, too soon :(
BY slash-ed
Jim.h wrote:
slash-ed wrote:
Jim.h wrote:

yea man, it can do it.

Nice. The Christmas fairy has run out of money unfortunately but perhaps in the new year...
BY Jim.h
slash-ed wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
slash-ed wrote:

yea man, it can do it.

Nice. The Christmas fairy has run out of money unfortunately but perhaps in the new year...

Tucked away if ya ever want it. Id always do you a deal mate. dont know about shipping to aussie tho lol