ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Jim.h

Any interest? located in Hamilton.

Friedman Runt 20 and matching 2x12.

Slide into my DM's with an offer. Only for sale to the bothers on the board. Not going facey or TM.

Its one of those "if ya keen, ya keen" type things.

Sharing the love.

Inb4 "i was hoping this was your Friedman BE" - never gonna happen! hahaha
BY Reg18
Was trying out a pedal at the Rockshop the other day and they just happened to plug me into one of these, man it sounded good!
Especially through the Friedman 4x12!
BY GrantB
Yum
BY Norbie
I have the Runt 50. Mean sounding amp. Very articulate, brilliant cleans, tight gain from vintage to high gain. Can’t get a bad time from it! Good luck with the sale man.
BY Molly
Norbie wrote:I have the Runt 50. Mean sounding amp. Very articulate, brilliant cleans, tight gain from vintage to high gain. Can’t get a bad time from it! Good luck with the sale man.

Welcome to the forum.

Chaps, this is the gent that bought my Runt 50.
BY null_pointer
Molly wrote:
Norbie wrote:I have the Runt 50. Mean sounding amp. Very articulate, brilliant cleans, tight gain from vintage to high gain. Can’t get a bad time from it! Good luck with the sale man.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Norbie, to the Twilight Zone. Fear nothing apart from links posted by JeremyB
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Norbie; you're obviously a man of impeccable taste :thumbup: .