ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
Hey team,

Got a few bits up for grabs. Just looking to get back what i paid for them :) No trades thanks.

-see last page for latest list-
Last edited by Kloppsta on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY Kloppsta
olegmcnoleg wrote:I'll take the Polara if it is still available, cheers.

Sorry Oleg, i dont have a Polara for sale. If you mean the Mosaic, Cdog beat you too it im afraid.
BY Conway
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Ah bugger, and yes, I meant the mosaic. Now I’ll have to buy an electric 12 string :-)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/electric-guitars/listing-1782284557.htm

Urgh, I'm afraid I dislike all guitars that begin with "Rick".

Very narrow minded of you to make blanket generalisations like that.
BY Slowy
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Ah bugger, and yes, I meant the mosaic. Now I’ll have to buy an electric 12 string :-)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/electric-guitars/listing-1782284557.htm

Urgh, I'm afraid I dislike all guitars that begin with "Rick".

All?

RTG.jpg
BY Kloppsta
**UPDATE**

Hey team, everything but the buffer, flanger and MV50 have been sold. Will include free postage anywhere in NZ if they sell this week :) Cheers
Kloppsta wrote:**UPDATE**

Hey team, everything but the buffer, flanger and MV50 have been sold. Will include free postage anywhere in NZ if they sell this week :) Cheers

Just sent you a PM - I’ll take you up on your free postage for the Vox. Cheers