ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY mule
Much better photos and description from the last sale post here: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=34361

The mountain biking thread has wrought it's terrible influence so I'm needing to bring some money in to help offset an upcoming purchase. I'm not set on selling this so if it doesn't go to a forumite I might just hang on to it. I think most of the forum has owned this at some point so look left and you'll be able to get an opinion on it.

80's Yamaha semi-hollow with low-output humbuckers. Maple body, mahogany neck and centre block.

Lovely worn cherry red finish. There are some splotches - I took some pics out in the sun to try and highlight these but under normal light they're not really noticeable. A superficial gouge in the finish at the tail end, pictured. The SA stands for Super Axe so that's pretty cool. Comes with original hardcase.

$1000 is what I paid, so looking for the same.

BY foal30
A lovely guitar.
IMO it's clean as a whistle as well so astehetics are bang on.
BY Bg
It is a lovely one, if I had the cash I'd buy it back...
BY mule
Bumpity-bump.

Still enjoying this but should make some sort of effort to sell in order to offset upcoming purchases...
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Ooh that’s rather nice, unfortunately at the moment my river is a little dry.
BY Slowy
Know that guitar well. You will be pleased not to sell it once the purchase pain has faded.

So.... MTB; what you getting? :D
BY mule
Slowy wrote:Know that guitar well. You will be pleased not to sell it once the purchase pain has faded.

Ended up saving myself some cash by talking myself out of it. Rented a Trek Remedy for a day and took it up to the park. Had fun but came to the conclusion that I wasn't smitten enough to justify the money it would cost to get into it.

However I do have an amp purchase in mind... :)
BY Terexgeek
Bg wrote:It is a lovely one, if I had the cash I'd buy it back...
Shuddap-shuddap-shaddup-fux-ache-shuddap!
BY Slowy
mule wrote:
Slowy wrote:Know that guitar well. You will be pleased not to sell it once the purchase pain has faded.

Ended up saving myself some cash by talking myself out of it. Rented a Trek Remedy for a day and took it up to the park. Had fun but came to the conclusion that I wasn't smitten enough to justify the money it would cost to get into it.

However I do have an amp purchase in mind... :)

Amps are good.....
And as long as you keep your fingers out of the back of them, they don't damage you as much as bikes.
BY Bg
Terexgeek wrote:

probably the best 335 alike I've played....
BY Terexgeek
Bg wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:

probably the best 335 alike I've played....

:cry: :cry: :cry:
BY mule
Bumpy bump. Was happy hanging on to this, but need to recover expenses after some recent purchases...