ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Zaulkin wrote:I have added a bunch more pickups because I've decided I need to cut down on the number of projects I have going at one time...

The GFS and the injector are the nicest looking, although there could be something there for a project before I start putting stuff on trademe.

What rating is the GFS? got any other chrome cover bridge pickups? after something medium to hot
willow13 wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:I have added a bunch more pickups because I've decided I need to cut down on the number of projects I have going at one time...

The GFS and the injector are the nicest looking, although there could be something there for a project before I start putting stuff on trademe.

What rating is the GFS? got any other chrome cover bridge pickups? after something medium to hot

It's rated at 8.5k I think. It's a Retrotron humbucker.

The Tokai humbucker I've got is chrome, could probably be sweet in the bridge position.