ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Zaulkin
Car fixing sale:

I also have the Palmer 1x12 cabinet that was on here that I would be happy to let go to a forumite.

Also have some random stands. An amp stand for a small amp, a short PA stand, a guitar stand... PM if interested.

I'm in Auckland but happy to ship anywhere at your cost.
Last edited by Zaulkin on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Bigreddog wrote:What model of the sg range is this? Trying to look up specs on rock shop

The epiphone is an SG Special, not sure if the specs are on the rockshop site. By the way, the jack has been fixed somewhat, so it's much better (and the tape has been taken off/ cleaned up). :) I'll have to update the pictures.

"The Epiphone SG Special, Ebony is fully equipped with a pair of Epiphone open-coil humbucker pickups, delivering that classic rock tone. A lightwieght mahogany body with a double cutaway provides a comfortable performance, as well as easier access to The higher frets. The SG Special also features a SlimTaper D neck made from okoume and is paired with a rosewood fingerboard which offers fluid hand flexibility during any performance. Additional features include a Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge for maximum sustain and premium tuners for precise intonation. With its full host of excellent features and more accessible price, the Epiphone SG is the perfect choice for beginners as well as working musicians looking for that signature tone and appearance."
Zaulkin wrote:
mrmofo wrote:hey man, can I grab the bass neck?

PMd you :)

I`m in Aucks, let me know, I have a bass body and bridge, tuners. just needed a neck
awesome