ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
Time has come to move this fella, need the cash after just getting the bill for GST/Customs charges on my new PRS.

Suhr Classic Pro, Alder body, sonic blue, Maple satin finish neck, "even C medium" shape, medium stainless steel frets, compound radius 9-12" fingerboard, locking tuners, Suhr V70 neck and middle pups, SSV bridge, Suhr noise canceling system. Condition 9/10, a couple of little dings but nothing major. Suhr padded gig bag, so prefer Auckland or Hamilton sale. $2800.

Last edited by Conway on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY jeremyb
Maybe get Single Coil to work on the droopy dong headstock and you'll get more for it!
BY Conway
sirvill wrote:FInally a Suhr that doesn't have mismatched pickups!

True. I don't know why they just about always use a black humbucker, matching is much nicer.
BY Conway
casemysta wrote:Nik - your bank will be ok if you sell me the bluey ;) haha

Nice try! :lol:

The cult of Suhr has its loyal followers. (I'm keeping my Suhr Tele BTW)