ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
Conway wrote:
mrmofo wrote:if I had it in my hands and liked it I would have bought it on a whim.

Paging JB...

Unzips.
BY mrmofo
que: The Thrill is Gone.

paging Homeslice for key variations and walking bass line
The SG is sold. What do I have to do to sell the John Page guitar?

Oh I know...

I have a DJW amp I'm not using 18w, 6V6, tone circuit based on an early Plexi. It is built into a 1x12 Marshall Combo box. Full details are here: http://www.nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=30847 Works a treat.

I will give this tube amp away to the person who pays me $1,500 for the Page guitar. I reserve the right to switch out the speaker for a different one though (probs Fender).
Last edited by olegmcnoleg on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.