ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Did a silly thing and bought a guitar.

So I need to raise some cash

The following are for sale, PM me for more details and I’ll add some photos tomorrow.

SG IS SOLD

John Page Classic Ashburton HH is sold

Maybe my Aria Pro II TA (335) guitar. Ex Slowy. The best 335 I’ve ever owned and not made by Gibson. Made in Japan, for the domestic market, you don't see many of them out of the country. Has Seymour Duncan spendy Seth Lover pickups fitted. Hard case. Sort of burnt sunburst. Sounds very Larry Carlton--super smooth but with heaps of character & depth. $1500. It is superbly built and finished and it plays perfectly.

Slowy kindly posted a picture of it further down the thread. It is in mint condition.

Here is a link to the manufacturer's blurb...note cool slotted centre block design. This is the same finish as mine too.
http://ariaguitarsglobal.com/product/ta-tonic/
Last edited by olegmcnoleg on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
BY Delayman
olegmcnoleg wrote:Did a silly thing and bought a guitar.

This is an unacceptable thread opening on a thread in this forum. :D
BY olegmcnoleg
Delayman wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Did a silly thing and bought a guitar.

This is an unacceptable thread opening on a thread in this forum. :D

You are reading it wrong, I did a silly thing, and I bought a guitar. The two things are not connected at all. :moresarc:
BY Slowy
olegmcnoleg wrote:Gibson SG standard from 2003...OHSC, cherry red. Has had slight neck wound and a pro repair and refinish. Apart from that, it’s minty. $1000. Super resonant example.

Even I, a confirmed single coil player, fell for this SG. Beautiful player, I got quite lost in it.
Only $1k? :think:

olegmcnoleg wrote:Maybe my Aria Pro II (335) guitar. Ex Slowy. The best 335 I’ve ever owned and not made by Gibson. Made in Japan, for the domestic market. Has SD Seth Lover pickups fitted. Hard case. Sort of burnt sunburst. Sounds very Larry Carlton. $1500

2016-11-20 16.04.57_preview.jpeg
BY Slowy
Bg wrote:you owned a japanese aria slowly?

I curated it until it found its rightful owner.

Thought you met her?
BY Bg
Slowy wrote:

Thought you met her?

I thought you just had a cheapie aria :( never met this one :(
BY Slowy
This Aria is as far from a cheapie as it's possible to get.
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:

Thought you met her?

I thought you just had a cheapie aria :( never met this one :(

You are most welcome to come round and try it out, buying or not.
Slowy wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Gibson SG standard from 2003...OHSC, cherry red. Has had slight neck wound and a pro repair and refinish. Apart from that, it’s minty. $1000. Super resonant example.

Even I, a confirmed single coil player, fell for this SG. Beautiful player, I got quite lost in it.
Only $1k? :think

I’m getting questions, but I’m an SG duffer...how would you describe the neck on this one Slowy?
BY mrmofo
hey M, bring the SG to wk one day and let me know. would love to check it out.
BY Bg
Slowy wrote:This Aria is as far from a cheapie as it's possible to get.

dunno why I thought it was one of the cheapie ones... I recall your embarrassment about the headstock logo...